Thursday

Day Fifteen - another day of White Out

Another day spent indoors. Sam valiantly arranged our rations in a wind that made everything very difficult and very cold.

Boys build walls when bored... 
Rob and John came in for brews and card games and I wrote my diary. There doesn’t seem to be much sign of a let-up. 

Roger (LS) has built a snow wall around his tent to buffer against the wind and the boys were making a lot of noise though I’m not sure what about since I (sensibly) stayed inside my tent. .






We re-pitched our inner tent which somehow seemed to be straying downhill (though we’re now on the flat) but so far so good.


I’d better wake Sam now since we’re having an early dinner. A very early start (like 6am) if the weather gets better. Who can tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment